Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sharing My Faith/CCN Davenport

Sharing My Faith

Hey, guys what’s up? I finally got a new video up. I spoke to my communication class about my experiences and goals. So I so spoke of CCN. It was fun; I shared what I could share, because I know they could only take so much.
It was hard because I wanted to say so much out of excitement, you can hear me stumble over my words. I love talking about God, and when I’m on a 3 minute time restraint, I get anxious. At least I know what to say and do next time.


Pray for my class, because I never had a class that showed that they cared for each other. Really 2 students said they “love us (classmates).” We are really open in that class it’s awesome.
Also pray because there were 3 girls that wanted to know more. One lady God was touching her heart, because she said “If I ask for forgiveness, and have backslidden, if I die, will I go to Hell?” I bluntly said “Yes.” Her face went blank. I went on to tell her, “If you are in court and you tell the judge, “I’m sorry,” the just being bound to the law, he still has to carry out the sentence.” I told her she needs to repent and she can’t only believe she needs to put her trust in Jesus Christ. Concern was written on her face
. Pray for her, because I was going to talk to her after class, but she had to storm to work.

No comments: