Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey guys and girls. I just got news that I will be hearing from the school next week if we are official or not on the campus.

It's crunch for prayer and fasting. Especially for me.

God has plans for Davenport and I'm willing to do...no, I'm surrendering so that God will use me to the fullest.

Prayer Request list:
1. Pray that CCN will be officially CCN Davenport. The Gospel needs to be heard there. The Gospel needs to be heard everywhere.
2. Pray for Davenport. They are going through a transition. People are getting laid-off, some are being moved. Pray that Davenport does not need to lay anyone off anymore and that they get the help they need, because they are short staffed. If your school or job is going through the same thing I urge you to pray for them as well.
3. Pray that God's Will be done in my life and as well for CCN's ministry
.

Thank you and God Bless.

"We are the laborers and God is Sovereign."

No comments: