Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jesus Christ: The Only Way to Heaven

Here is what I taught for my final. I loved it. Oh, I was nervous at first. Well off and on. I still got the Gospel said. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed preaching/teaching.

The editing process was long. I edited it the same way as my evolution vs. creation presentation. I edited them so you see what the students and receivers saw. I want to bring the class room to you. It is not funny or relaxed like my evolution vs. creation presentation. This had to be a persuasive speech. Enjoy it.

Although no one asked questions after class, I know God's Word will not come back to Him void (Isaiah 55:11).

……For some reason they are not allowing me to upload my video(s). Here are the links to:

Jesus Christ: The Only Way to Heaven Part 1 of 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5LL-fCPM4

Jesus Christ: The Only Way to Heaven Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIfoMQosBpU

We are the laborers and God is Sovereign.

No comments: